- Shaheen, M., N. Murtaza, A. Qayyum, W. Malik, M. Z. Iqbal, E. Noor, A. Nawaz and N. Hussain. 2010. Genetic prospective for the improvement of agronomic traits in Solanum tuberosum L. Journal of food, Agriculture & Environment. 8(2): 647-650.
- Qayyum, A., N. Murtaza, F.M. Azhar, and W Malik.2009. Biodiversity and Nature of Gene action for Oil and Protein contents in Gossypium hirsutum L estimated by SSR markers. Journal of food, Agriculture & Environment, 7(2).
- Rasheed, A., W. Malik, A. A. Khan, N. Murtaza, A. Qayyum and E. Noor. 2009. Genetic evaluation of fibre yield and yield components in fifteen cotton (G.hirsutum) genotypes. Int. J. Agric. Biol., 11:581-585.
- Rahman, H., N. Murtaza, K. N. Shah, A. Qayyum, I. Ullah, and W. Malik. 2008. Genetic variation for stomatal conductance in upland cotton as influenced by heat-stressed and non- stressed growing Regimes. Acta Agronomica Hungarica, 56(1).
- Hanif, M., E. Noor, N. Murtaza, A. Qayyum, and W. Malik. 2008. Assessment of variability for salt tolerance at seedling stage in Gossypium hirsutum L. Journal of food, Agriculture & Environment, Vol 6. (1).
- Hafeez Ur Rahman, N. Murtaza, and M. K. N. Shah. 2006. Study of cotton fiber traits inheritance under different temperature regimes. J. of Agronomy and Crop Sci 192(6).
- Ali. G. M., N. Murtaza, J.C. Collins and T. McNeilly. 2006. Study of Salt Tolerance Parameters in Pearl Millet Pennisetum americanum. J of Central European Agriculture, 7(2).
- Khan, M.A., M. Rabbni, K. Muhammad, N. Murtaza and J. Nazir. 2006. Isolation and characterization of canine parvovirus. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 8(6).
- N. Murtaza. A. Qayyum, W. Malik and E. Noor. 2006. Genetic study of yield of seed cotton and plant height in cotton genotypes. International J. of Agri. & Biology, 8(5).
- N. Murtaza. 2006. Cotton Genetic Diversity Study by AFLP Markers. Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 456-460.
- N. Murtaza. 2005. Study of gene effects for boll number, weight and seed index in cotton. J. of Central European Agriculture, 6(3): 255.
- N. Murtaza. M. Kitaoka and G. M. Ali. 2005. Genetic differentiation of cotton cultivars by PAGE. Journal of Central European Agriculture, 6(1).
- N. Murtaza. G. M. Ali, and H. Rahman. 2005. Inheritance of fiber quality characters in upland cotton genotypes having non-preference traits for insect pests. International Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment 3(1): pp. 179-183.
- N. Murtaza., A. Qayyum & M.A. Khan. 2005. Comparative study of the soluble storage proteins in G. hirsutum L. germplasm through electrophoresis. International J. Agriculture & Biology 7(2): pp. 253-256.